In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:"Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers Verity Information Solutions. "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By becoming a registered user of www.verityinfosol.com and our affiliate sites, you agree to be contacted Verity Information Solutions and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
We accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Debit Cards and Net banking as mode of payments which are processed through our payment gateway partner Indiaideas.com Pvt Ltd (BillDesk). No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related information on your bank's site.
You are advised to read and understand the contents of this disclaimer clause notices carefully before you go to avail the services of Verity Information Solutions services limited (Verity Information Solutions).
Your registration and subsequent availing of the services on this site is subject to the discretion of Verity Information Solutions.
Liabilities and obligations of Verity Information Solutions with respect to its services are governed strictly as per the terms and conditions of the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site shall be read, construed, interpreted and understood to alter the meaning and nature of such agreements. Verity Information Solutions advises the users to verify the accuracy, authenticity and completeness of the services available on the site as this is the sole responsibility of the source from where such information originates and Verity Information Solutions cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss or damages.
- The services, prices and information available on the site are subject to change and variation at any time without notice. The information and services at this Site may not be updated, and Verity Information Solutions is not under any legal obligation to have the updated information and services on the site and is not liable for any loss or damage.
- Verity Information Solutions, under no circumstances will be held responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever (including but not limiting to, lost profits, lost data or business interruption, power failure, system failure, server problem) arising out of the power failure, system failure, server problem, any other force majeure situation, use or inability to use this site or any websites linked to this site, or the product, information or services available at any or all such sites, under the terms of warranty, contract, or any other legal proposition.
Verity Information Solutions will not be responsible for the delivery of products purchased or sold during the auction and will also not be responsible for any loss or damage of the products or delay in delivering the products or services.
Verity Information Solutions is not responsible for price changes and prices are valid for a particular auction scheduled for a particular period of time. Verity Information Solutions trademarks and logos shall not be used without the prior written consent of Verity Information Solutions and shall not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or in any manner that disparages or discredits Verity Information Solutions or is deceptively similar.
- Verity Information Solutions has the exclusive right over the contents their compilation and pattern of arrangement, logos, icons, graphics, text, images and software are the property of Verity Information Solutions. Any act to reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, transmit, display etc of the content on this site for commercial purpose without express permission is strictly prohibited.
- Verity Information Solutions provides hyperlinks to other sites but is neither responsible for the availability of such sites nor responsible for accuracy or authenticity of any services, product, and contents available on such sites.
- Verity Information Solutions disclaims all warranties, conditions and statement whether expressed or implied with respect to any services or product available on the site.
- Violation of the terms and conditions of the site may result in denial of access to the user and disable user name and password. Verity Information Solutions further reserves its right to agitate appropriate legal proceedings before competent authority against such user.
- Verity Information Solutions and its sister sites are managed and controlled by Verity Information Solutions services limited and is governed in accordance with the rules, regulations and statutes of India and all the legal notices available on this site shall be read, construed, interpreted and understood accordingly. Waiver or failure to exercise any of these legal notices on the part of Verity Information Solutions shall not be construed as waiver of such right. Verity Information Solutions reserves the right to make changes to this site and legal notices at any time without notice.
- All disputes and differences subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Court at Hyderabad, India.