Role Category: Pre Sales
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development
Preferred Experience: 3 - 5Yrs
Timings: Need To overlap for multiple geographies (Middle East, INDIA and USA )
Key Responsibilities for Proposal Writer /Bid Management
- Assisting the Management to ensure the organization is abreast of new bidding opportunities through strategic positioning in the market, networking within the industry and research
- Understand the components of an RFP/Tender and how they drive proposal development
- Become familiar with the proposal process by participating in ongoing activities
- Provide general marketing support, as required, to include coordinating the revision of slicks and other collateral, ordering marketing items, event support (if required), and white paper final edit
- Manage the production of draft and final text and graphics
- Identifies and interprets proposals layout, production and delivery requirements
- Coordinate the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs
- Maintains all certification and licensing documentation of all proposal efforts, past and present
- Complies with and enforces the proposal development process throughout each stage of proposal
- Assists in the organization, archiving, and inventorying of proposals and other department publications
- Assists in implementing and creating all press releases for contract wins, new employees and company news
- Assists with advertisements for marketing agendas/tradeshows
- Analyze information needs for projects and help define requirements
- Research and report on industry status and trends in standards, processes, and tools, and make use of them in delivered solutions
- Ensure services and processes are meeting customer requirements, engineering specifications and appropriate industry/regulatory standards.
- Implement new procedures, processes, and corporate directives
- Coordinate content review, Conduct research to improve technical content, authoring, or delivery methods and deliver solutions to stakeholders
- Collaborate with senior staff to identify tasks and responsibilities
- Review, assign, and resolve defects and enhancement requests in appropriate defect tracking tools
- Align content to use cases/user stories and established roles
- Collaborate with other internal and external content owners to make other relevant content accessibleto customers, with the goal of providing an end-to-end information view to customers
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization; PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
- 1. Fair knowledge on Website Design / Development Projects, IT Staffing Services (US) & ERP Solutions is preferable.
- 2. Knowledge of portals and opportunity tracking tools/methodologies
- 3. Excellent writing and verbal skills in American English.
- 4. Excellent command over MS Word, Excel, Power Point to present compelling presentations/proposals.
- 5. Post graduate with a flair for technical writing
6. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
7. Team player with strong work ethics.